December 9, 2008

I 8 Too Much

winter Pictures, Images and Photos
I love dumb surveys. And I think all this snow is Beautiful!!!
8 TV shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Family Guy
6. Private Practice
7. Gossip Girl
8. The Colbert Report

8 Things that I did yesterday:
1. Went to Arabic class
2. Read my journal from 9-10th grade and was thoroughly entertained
3. Ate granola and had a supernerd Buffy discussion
4. Watched a girl make a big scene when one of the 5 guys she was flirting with spilled juice all over her
5. Watched the movie Closer, which was funny and sad and had Clive Owen (!)
6. Got depressed by the ending of the book Memory Keeper's Daughter
7. Listened to the album Sun, Sun, Sun by The Elected
8. Added approximately 1,000,000 old friends on Facebook

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Winter Break!
2. Andrew Bird/Loney Dear show in February
3. The LOST premiere
4. Going to the library downtown (I LOVE that place.)
5. Selling my books for money
6. Being done with my Arabic project and final
7. The Mirah show in March
8. Watching Prince Caspian tomorrow with my bf!
Download: Eisley-The Winter Song

No comments: