February 20, 2009

Daily Routine


Today I:
-Woke up after staying up too late watching the new Grey's Anatomy and Dr. Horrible
-Laid around until I felt ready to move
-Went to the caf and had a tofu stir fry (mmmmmmmmm)
-Worked on reading (for the millionth time) A Ring of Endless Light
-Downloaded a nice Flight of the Conchords wallpaper
-Deep cleaned the bathroom. It was gross. I listened to my Perfect Songs playlist though, which made it all better :)
-Spent a long time getting ready because I was waiting for my friend to be ready to go thrifting
-Ended up not going thrifting, went to dinner and tried to find good food
-Got startled in the act of preparing my bagel by my friend Seth
-Got startled again by the same bagel when it literally jumped out of my hand, rolled neatly along my leg and then jumped to the floor, causing me to utter a peanut butter clogged wheeze that elicited much laughter.
-Went to my friends to watch Dollhouse (Which was interrupted by a stupid press conference about a prominent local man dying that lasted the ENTIRE hour the show was supposed to play in.)
-Went to Smith's and to get a smoothie
-Came home, got in pajamas and laid around perusing the internet and reading and watching things and eating a banana.
Overall, it was a pretty good day.
Bonus for taking the time to read about my life:

(I would have posted Animal Collective's "Daily Routine" if I wasn't afraid of getting in trouble haha.)


Prince [Jemaine].mp3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.