February 5, 2009

Twitterpated

Twitter Logo Pictures, Images and Photos
Twitterpated: When a car has one headlight out
Twitterpated: When the animals in Bambi get silly and get down
Twitterpated: A state of excitement caused by Twitter

I just joined Twitter, and it is so fun! I feel special that Andrew Bird is following me, and that I get messages from Shaq sent to my phone. Shaq's updates are probably the funniest. But for some reason I am always thinking of things to say on Twitter, whereas it was always hard for me to think of a facebook status. I guess less people see it so it's less pressure. Anyway, my twitter name is rilouisa. Add me! If you want to hear random irrelevant things.

In other news, I have a cold/sinus infection/something bad. But my friend gave me some nyquill so hopefully I'll feel better. I feel guilty for not going to my classes today or yesterday, but my head is all buzzy and I keep having hallucinations and weird thoughts. You know when you see something move out of the corner of your eye? Or think something is different than what it is? Today I was walking to get a bagel and a lady was walking her dog in the periphery.. and I thought it was a dog and cat haha. When I was little I hallucinated that there was a glass of orange juice nailed to the wall. I've never done drugs because I'm afraid of them, but I think this might be what it feels like. Maybe. I probably sound dumb. Blah blah blah. Scatterbrained.

No comments: