March 12, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Photobucket
Woo! Spring break is from tonight to the 22nd! I am going to sleep and sleep and eat and eat. My grandmother is staying at the house, which will make sleeping arrangements rather cramped, but I don't care. And I had a good birthday! I had some nice lamb coconut kurma at a random Indian place for lunch, then delicious sushi (See above) for dinner (The one on the left is shaped like a dragon fly, with lemon wedges. So cute.) then cheesecake for dessert with my best friends. I got a gorgeous digital camera in my VERY favorite color (blue violet) and some soap shaped like an owl, and jewelry and other nice stuff. I love my grandma's gifts. They're always frivolous and wonderful. She gave me a giant paint brush made of goat hair and cow bone. Yeah.

I just found out Peter Bjorn and John are opening for Depeche Mode on their tour this year, and I really hope I can afford tickets! Also, Neko Case will be here in May at an outdoor theater, and you can pre-order a picnic basket for the night! I think that would be the funnest thing ever, eating a picnic and listening to Neko's out of this world voice.

I am pretty pleased with life, especially since this paper I've been dreading isn't due till the 24th now!

No comments: