March 23, 2009

That's Good! That's Bad!


(Chuck/Blair PLUS Muse! Overload!)
Snow= Bad
Neko Case's new album= Good
Chuck and Blair in tonight's Gossip Girl= Bad
Having my feelings for a certain someone gradually fade= Good
Having three tough midterms in the next week or so= Bad
Slumdog Millionaire= Good
Insomnia attack last night= Bad
My dad being in japan the whole time I was home for spring break= Good
Looking like a fool and having someone cancel plans on me= Bad
Reading Love in the Time of Cholera in the library today= Good
Having to clean the bathroom today= Bad
Spending hours in a hot tub over spring break= Good
Getting emotionally invested in every tv show I watch= Bad
Building bridges with someone I thought hated me= Good
Grandma telling me I'm beautiful and "the belle of the ball"= Good
Not being able to find Jenny's iTunes only bonus track Pelican Bay= Bad
Getting back into a hardcore, intense, obsessive Muse phase= Good
Having to write a two page, single space paper comparing a bowl with a cup= Bad
Spending hours watching those Chuck/Blair youtube fan videos= Good

1 comment:

Katie said...

OH MY!!! I love chuck and blair, that movie was sexy!