April 19, 2009

Future Reflections


*************************************************************************************
Lately, the hazy clouds that shroud my future have began to part, and it's a really good feeling. The future is still very unsure, but at least I know what I'm majoring in. I just finally nailed down what I'll be taking next semester. It's taken me a long time, but I think I've found the perfect schedule!

I will be taking:
*Biology
*Elementary Chemistry
*Statistics
*World Music
*Self Defense

Fifteen credits in all. They all fulfill Generals/Nursing Requirements except Self Defense, but with the number of drunk people I've had encounters with just this week, I think I could use some self defense skillssss.
Download: Shout Out Louds- Hurry Up, Let's Go
Photo Credit: Renoir- The Skiff

No comments: