April 8, 2009

The Men of LOST

Photobucket
I freaked out when I stumbled across this picture. I love it so much!! Haha well I hate Michael but everyone else looks so good. Especially Sayid, Jack and Hurley. I am so excited for tonight's LOST. It looks like we're going to actually see the smoke monster tonight! It's been quite some time since we saw Smokey.

Since I'm seeing Mirah on Tuesday, and since the LOST characters are like my "familia", here is one of the best remixes ever:
Mirah- La Familia (Guy Sigsworth Remix)
It is already such a good song that it would have ruined it to drown it in pulsing beats or something. Guy really let the song breathe, and I love that. It also shows how good her voice sounds in a sparse, electronica-esque atmosphere. She could make a Postal Service style album with someone! Love Mirah!

No comments: