November 12, 2008

Top Model: 11/12

Photobucket
Photobucket
This week in Top Model, Marjorie was sent home! She is the awkward bony French girl with a bad case of the jitters. For a long time, she was my favorite model, but she gradually started annoying me. In tonight's episode, she "let loose" by drinking with some guys, kissing one, getting in the bathtub with her clothes on, and generally making a fool of herself. Her following photo shoot was just plain Blah. I wanted Samantha to go home the most, but I'm fine with Marjorie leaving. Only 3 girls left! Ah! Annaleigh is by far my favorite character. She's so precious and nice. And looks great in dramatic make-up. She's the only person on the show that is a REAL person and not weird, superficial, obnoxious, distant, robotic or hyper like some of the other girls have been. I really suspect that Mckey is a robot. She is so freaky. Ah.
mckey Pictures, Images and Photos
Mckey is seriously terrifying. I'll post more about her after next week's episode!

No comments: