November 5, 2008

Concerts I've Attended

To give you a general idea of a small area of my music tastes, here is a list of bands I've seen live. The place I live isn't the best for concerts, but I do my best to see anyone good who comes! Note: I don't distinguish between headlining and opening bands...
My favorite shows are italicized.

Rilo Kiley (Twice)
Michael Runion
The Cassettes
Death Cab For Cutie (Twice)
Mates of State
Muse
The Like
The Shins
Silversun Pickups
Ok Go
Snow Patrol
Reggie and the Full Effect
Hellogoodbye (Twice)
Cute is What We Aim For
Get Him Eat Him
Matt Costa
Modest Mouse
Polysics
Young Love
Say Anything
Seve Vs. Evan
Mr. Fusion
The Brobecks
Regina Spektor
Only Son
Ours
Circa Survive
The Dearhunter
Fear Before The March of Flames (haha)
The Most Serene Republic
Datarock
I Hate Kate
Love You Long Time
Shiny Toy Guns
Victim Effect
Emme Packer
Atherton
Johan the Angel
Sea Wolf
Brooks and Dunn (Ew.)
Corbin Bleu
Tegan and Sara
Broken Social Scene
The Big Sleep
Neko Case
Crooked Fingers
Ssion
Tilly and the Wall
CSS
Matisyahu
Brother Ali
Shinedown
Nikka Costa
Pictures and Sounds
The Maine
Phantom Planet
Icy Demons
Of Montreal

...And a few songs.
Rilo Kiley: Portions For Foxes
off their album More Adventurous, which you can buy here: http://www.amazon.com
Nikka Costa: Stuck On You
off her album Pebble to a Pearl, which is available at http://www.amazon.com
Broken Social Scene: 02 marketfresh.mp3
off their album Bee Hives, which is also available at http://www.amazon.com

No comments: